Free, 24 hour, emergency drain unlocking and drain cleaning. A blocked drain can cause a bad smell in your home and flooding can lead to expensive water damage to your property. Drainage and Groundwork Services Limited will respond to all emergency callouts, typically within the hour, to unclog blocked drains and help drain any standing water in or around your home.
Drain blockages can lead to more damage within your drainage system such as a collapsed pipe or errosion. Call our team of local drainage specialists to help and be confident in our services and our callout promise.
We get a large number of calls each day and respond to each and everyone, whether our customers are having problems with blocked drains, blocked sinks, blocked toilets, blocked bath tubs, blocked sewers, or there appears to be a bad drainage smell within their home.
Our Callout Promise
We know how difficult it is when something goes wrong in your home and you are unable to fix the problem for yourself. We also know how important it is for you to have peace of mind when it comes to choosing a company to rectify your issues. We are so exceptionally confident in our services that we offer our Callout Promise to all customers who contact us for help.
From the moment you contact us we promise to:
- Visit your property the same day to prevent further problems or damage to your property, often within the hour.
- Visit your property any time of the day, any day of the week and any day of the year.
- Provide you with a free, no obligation, quote to fix any issues, most blocked drains can be flushed and cleaned for £44.00.
- You are not obliged to use our services and our team will leave you in peace if you choose not to pay for our services.
- We promise to call you when we are on our way to your property to make sure you are home.
- You can rest assured that all work that we do on your property is fully guaranteed.
- We promise to provide a friendly and reliable service, our team will talk you through any issues and be clear about how they should be fixed and the consequences of not fixing the problem.
- We promise to match our prices against our competitors in the area to ensure you are only paying the going rate.
- We promise to provide advice and guidance should you require additional work following the callout.